Our wheels are always turning
At Alquicoche, we’re always looking to team up with people like you.
People with vision—and the knowledge & experience it takes to run a successful business. People with ambition—the drive to learn, achieve and succeed. People who have a keen understanding of the special place local businesses have in their local communities.
Bring a Nationally Recognized Brand to your neighborhood, and reap the benefits.
Your passion, your background, your commitment to your community—all of these traits and more contribute to the Power of Alquicoche. And we want to help you unlock your full potential.
So take the wheel. Click thru the site, and take Alquicoche for a short test drive.
Know the car business? Get to know the rental car business.
A great majority of our franchise partners came to Alquicoche with an affinity for cars or experience in the automobile industry. At the very least, you’re reading this because you’re interested in the idea of building a strong rental &/or retail business with cars. If that’s what you want to do—Alquicoche is the perfect business partner for you. Many of our franchise partners have successfully turned their love of people & cars into a successfully branded business with future value.
At Alquicoche, we’re serious about your franchise being...yours. Corporate owns the Alquicoche brand and support infrastructure, but everything else about the business belongs to you—to operate as you see fit.
As a franchise partner, you have the flexibility to operate your franchise your way. You can choose your location, build or lease your own storefront, and manage your fleet and operations to meet your specific goals. You can operate your franchise as a standalone business, or use it as an add-on to an existing or future auto-related business. You can operate with near complete autonomy, or work closely with your team at Corporate to help guide you.
Whatever you choose to do—however you choose to do it—Alquicoche helps you unlock The Power of Alquicoche with the tools, resources and expertise you need to be successful.
Alquicoche’s initial and ongoing training programs are designed to help our franchise partners implement proven best practices with regard to operating, managing and marketing their franchises. Our curriculum includes a formal training class, followed by intensive hands-on training at the franchise location. Some of the new skills our franchise partners learn quickly and become proficient in are:
- Effectively managing a rental fleet
- Acquiring and disposing of vehicles
- Marketing & networking in their local communities
- Understanding the financial keys to their local business
- Managing risk to minimize insurance losses
- Developing effective retail counter procedures
- Marketing to insurance replacement and wholesale markets
In addition, the Alquicoche Franchise Services Team assigns a qualified auto rental professional to work closely with each of our newest franchise partners. This person serves as a personal business consultant to help them navigate the pitfalls of the business and identify opportunities as well. When you’re just starting out, it’s nice to know that help is just a phone call away.
By linking our experience with “The Power of Alquicoche”—i.e. the entrepreneurial drive of our franchise partners—we’ve been able to build a national brand that’s truly unique in the industry. In keeping with our drive to achieve mutual success, we provide our franchise partners with the following support services to promote profitable operations and continued success:
- Brokers and Agencies Reservations. Alquicoche’s relation with major Brokers and Travel Agencies, will assure a continuous and profitable bookings directly to your office. Expedia, Booking, Rentalcars, Discover, Zest, Sunny Cars, Economy Car Rentals, Priceline, Aurum cars, Fair Car Rent, Car Trawler, Cheaptickets, Kayak, Orbitz, Travelocity are only some of them.
- Fleet Acquisition & Management. Alquicoche’s buying power attracts major car manufacturers—familiar names like Peugeot, Citroën, Fiat, Hyundai, Ford, Nissan, Toyota and more—who allow our franchise partners to acquire their vehicles at highly competitive prices. Plus, Alquicoche can provide directly cars!
- Insurance. Alquicoche’s insurance program is the most progressive in the industry—managed by Alquicoche to deliver long-term stability, competitive rates and outstanding claims service.
- Software. Alquicoche will provide with the necessary software to manage the business, to locate the cars, and to support your clients.
- Training. Alquicoche will train you and your team in all the necessary matters.
- Marketing. Alquicoche has invested heavily in marketing, specifically for the digital age. Our efforts in Search Engine Optimization continue to ensure top results on Google, Bing and other search engines. Plus, we also feature one-on-one marketing guidance, personalized franchise websites, a state of the art reservation system, customizable ads and marketing collateral—and much more.
- The Alquicoche Brand. Driving people to your door is a lot easier when you have the support of a nationally recognized brand. Alquicoche has become a familiar player in the auto rental industry—not just in airports, but in local neighborhoods & communities across the country.
7 Steps to Unlocking the Power of Alquicoche
- Review this information and conduct your own investigation as to the viability of the community auto rental market in general, and Alquicoche specifically, as a long-term business opportunity. Research recent news online, check out editorials in car industry periodicals for trends and state-of-the-business, and talk to people who have joined Alquicoche as a franchise partner. Contact our Alquicoche Franchise Sales Department so they can answer questions and provide specific information that you need.
- Complete & submit a franchise application detailing your personal, financial and business qualifications for owning a Alquicoche franchise.
- If you meet our qualifying standards, you will be provided with Alquicoche’s Franchise Disclosure Document as required by law. Our Alquicoche Sales Department will then contact you to explain our franchise opportunities in further detail.
- After examining the Alquicoche’s Franchise Disclosure Document, agree on and sign the Alquicoche Franchise Agreement, pay the franchise fee, and begin the process of building out your Alquicoche location.
- Your Franchise Service Manager will then guide you through the 60 to 90 day pre-opening process. This will include securing financing and lines of credit, ordering signage, purchasing rental fleet,
- setting up your location’s website & reservation system, and helping you develop your individual marketing strategy to get you on the path to success.
- You and your management team will be trained by Alquicoche—which entails a week of intensive work at Alquicoche’s Corporate Headquarters. In addition, your assigned Franchise Service Manager will conduct on-site training and assistance leading up to the soft and grand openings of your location.
Congratulations! It’s the Grand Opening of your friendly neighborhood Alquicoche Car & Truck Rental
Invest in Alquicoche
The total investment for a Alquicoche franchise varies according to whether it’s a stand-alone business or an add-on to an existing business. Other factors such as the size of the fleet, number of employees required, and the specific territory or market may also come into play.
Typically, our franchise partners are provided by at least 10-20 vehicles.
The initial investment starts from 50.000€ until 250.000€. A new franchise partner can expect in order to begin operations a 10-20-car fleet.
New franchise partners pay a one-time franchise fee that is location specific based on the population of the market or specific territory of interest for airports and neighborhood markets. Monthly royalty rates start at just 7% for neighborhood markets and 10% for airport markets.
Fill the next form to receive more information.